Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2010/02/22

Ex is my lazy??? housemate

My mom, ex of 11 yrs and I live together in a house I rent. I feel sorry for him as he does not have stable employment, nowhere to go and sometimes no food - complains when we share ours it tastes sh*t. His car was re-possessed last month. He stays in his room, eats in there, washes only his plate he used, uses the toilet &  shower. Pays me rent when he can. Owes me years of rent during his unemployment. We row as I say if you live in the house you help. I told him to help or move into the garage. He wants to leave bt does not earn well to pay me rent, save for a deposit. I said you would not do this in any other friend''s house. Where does one draw the line for taking of him? He''s 45. No family here. No friends throwing open the door for him.

Answered the first time you posted this qustion.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2010/02/22

I think he is taking advantage of your good nature and playing you for a fool.. Ask him to leave. Don''t think twice.