Question
Posted by: Angry | 2009/01/13

Ex husband from hell

My ex is so evil my boyfriend wants to kill him (and I assure you he is not kidding). For a minute I was actually tempted to give him the go ahead. I have relocated from CT to JHB and my kids and I spent R12 000 on therapy last year alone and he just won' t give up on bothering us. He was arrested once but he won' t give up.

Of course any form of harm towards your ex would be both criminal, unhelpful, and damaging to you and your bg. Get a court order forbidding him to harrass you, and have him arrested EVERY time he breaks it.