Question
Posted by: anon for this!!! | 2010-09-25

ex girls sex

ok, ive got a problem and its been bothering me for a while now!!!

let me start by saying ive got a wonderfull girlfriend and very pretty to! then i had a ex girlfriend 2 years ago! to get to the point, the ex girlfriend is not as pretty or charming as the current one but what bothers me is the fact that i loved the sex with the ex more than the current girl! the ex girlfriend still has a thing for me and after not speaking to her over a year and a half i still desire the sex with the ex! I dont know what it might be but one thing is for sure, i wont cheat on my current girl at all and i love her so so so dearly yet the sex part is another story!

now i want to know if i can by any chance get the ex out of my mind and concentrate fully on my current girl! ive tried so many times! i dont want to cheat and wont! i want to fix this somehow, just need a bit of advice! please help!

why not experience new and exciting sexual moments with your current partner. if you are performing the same-old sex positions with your current partner as with your ex; you may be inadvertedly comparing the two of them. in this sense, your best option would be for you and your current partner to explore your sexuality through new forms of foreplay and romance. by doing so, you will share an intimate and unique relationship with your current partner.

7
Posted by: emillio | 2010-09-29

go to the ex and get ur pleasure sex,there are women u dont wana forget,screw ur ex so much that u want nothing to do with her.I have done that with my ex and it works

Reply to emillio
Posted by: lady #1 | 2010-09-28

well....is ure name jason??
if so whats ur surname ?

Reply to lady #1
Posted by: lady #1 | 2010-09-28

well....is ure name jason??
if so whats ur surname ?

Reply to lady #1
Posted by: anon for this!!! | 2010-09-27

How did you known?

Reply to anon for this!!!
Posted by: lady #1 | 2010-09-27

is ur name jason by any chance ?

Reply to lady #1
Posted by: Anon | 2010-09-27

Remember,they don''t call them a ex for nothing. By the sound of it your current girlfriend is better than the ex,in all aspects.A relationship is not just about sex,there is more to life than that..!

Posted by: sexologist | 2010-09-27

Reply to sexologist