Posted by: Barber | 2009-02-20

Ex girlfriend

My girlfriend broke up with me 4 months ago.She needs to concentrate on her studies.We use to text eachother frequintly to stay in touch.She said shell need all teh support she can get.Now we dont speak at all.Wehn we do we fight about silly things.I feel very depressed cause i feel she does not need me or my support anymore.We said we can try again when her studies is over. Here i am sitting and waiting for her but now i heard from one of our friends that she was at a party with her previous ex getting very cozy! I must say i feel very depressed about that!I did not confront her cause she will probably tell me we dont go out anymore so she can do what she wants. I really do still love her. Which at this point i wish i could just move on. I mean, why tell me we can try again if she does things like that.

Now i dont go out and i work myself to death so that i can forget about this.But it does not help.I know its a state of mind but if it does not get resolve soon ill keep doing this.Being depressed sucks.Everybody knows that.

Can someone pls explain this to me? Yes i know plenty fish in the sea.But this is my fish. We where great together!! What must i do.

SHE BROKE UP WITH YOU. This is probably lucky for you. Leave her behind, concentrate on your studies and move on. DON'T stay in touch, stop texting, and let her sort out her own life, while you sort out yours

Posted by: sideways | 2009-02-20

Sorry dude but it' s time to forget her love and start moving on. Forget about waiting for her. Start healing and move on to better things. It' s over. I know it hurts like hell to accept it, but you must. The sooner the better. Surround yourself with loved ones and friends. Cut all ties and ask people to not inform you of her movements. Forget her.

Reply to sideways
Posted by: Um | 2009-02-20

Maybe she' s not being completely honest with you?

' I need to concentrate on my studies'  and then dramatizing it by adding ' I need all the support I can get' ...and THEN she ends it off with ' we can try again when my studies are over' between the lines. Sorry to say it, but these were all excuses to get rid of you and let you down easy.

Believe me, if the girl was really into you and you were so great together she would:

1. Be with you now  or
2. Appreciating your support and give support in return 
3. Not cozy up with other guys - especially ex' s!!???? (I mean that' s why she broke up with you in the first place - to be free of a relationship while she concentrates on her studies)??

Sometimes we think we know someone. Emotionally she' s very immature, judging from the way she handled the situation and even if she does want to try again at a later stage I would say - pass! She' ll obviously just use you to fill the gap.

Sorry Barber, but rather get your life back on track. Good luck.

Reply to Um
Posted by: Really | 2009-02-20

Jip dude, cry about, morn about it, talk about it, but MOVE ON... she definately is moving on backwards... to her ex....

You don' t need her, TIME HEALS, this is true.....

Reply to Really
Posted by: J | 2009-02-20

I think you must move on buddy... I' ts hard but it' s a fact.

Reply to J
Posted by: Bob' s Girlfriend | 2009-02-20

Your first sentence say' s it all.

what part of that did you not understand?

She broke up with you
She left you
She did not want you

She is using you as a backup-guy and someone who is there when she' s not busy elsewhere

if you were so great together you' d still be togther.

Move on.

Reply to Bob&#39 s Girlfriend