Question
Posted by: Mag | 2009-11-26

Ex contacts

My fiance cant let go of his ex girlfriends he keeps their business cards in the wallets they sms each other reminicing about the good old days they had. The other day i called him at the office and he called me by his ex name and i played along and he went on and on about the good all days and they should meet , when he realised it was me he dropped the phone.I m not sure i still want to marry him, i love him though.

If he foolishly still feels the need ( and the entitlement ) to contact them daily and to reminisce about the good old days, then they are not ex's at all, and at any rate, not ex enough.
Why on earth would you even imagine marrying someone so immature and with so little committment to his relationship with you ? Apart from this borderline ( maybe cross border ) cheating - what exactly is it you love about him ?
I agree with the others, this guy is a Loser with a capital L, and things will not get better after marriage

4
Posted by: me | 2009-11-26

is this a tricky question ?

Reply to me
Posted by: experienced | 2009-11-26

Mag sweetie, dump this loser and do it NOW. Believe me, a ring on your finger is not going to change anything. You deserve better. Save yourself the heartache.

Reply to experienced
Posted by: Rick | 2009-11-26

He obviously has not moved on from his past relationships and you are clearly and obviously 2nd, 3rd or 4th best in his eyes. Have you not figured that one out yet???

Yes, you love him because why???? He obviously care more about his past than his future with you.

Do you want to spend the rest of your married life with this guy always wondering if you are 4th on his list???

Dump this looser and find someone who actually respects you!!

Reply to Rick