Question
Posted by: KIM | 2011/06/11

ex calling

I wrote a post awhile ago about an abuse of ex that left me in the worst kind of way and then he got engaged to another girl 3 months later and still is, he contacting me now after months of not speak crying about his life and his family issues saying im the only person he can talk to, and in the same breath telling me he loves his fiancé  wants no one else. But i was his best friend and he has no one to talk to.

Should his fiancé  be his go to person not me, im the ex of 4 years and now he wants to be best friends. He keeps popping in to my life as soon as im on track, i used to baby him and now he wants me to do it as a friend now, this isn’ t my problem she is his fiancé  he should speak to her.

Why does he do this to me, its like he doesn’ t want me to be happy and move on.
The convo was all about him just like when we were together, he never once asked me about my love ect it was just his crap. It was a nice convo gave me abit of closer in some aspects but also freaked me out.

He is using you, in a way, thinking selfishly only of his own feelings, and ignoring yours. His go to person should be his fiance ( if she isn't, for some good reason, then she shouldn't be his fiancee ) Or he should go to a counsellor
The French have a saying that a door should be either open or shut. Either he's an Ex and should respect you and leave you alone, or he is in a current genuine relationship with you, and shouldn't have a fiancee !
Tell him to speak to his fiancee and to stop contacting you, and if possible, change your numbers and stop accepting his calls or messages. To use another old saying, he's trying to have his cake and to eat it, too.

2
Posted by: Truth | 2011/06/11

Tell him you cannot help him without the permission of his fiance - ask 4 her number.
He will not give it - then tell him not to contact u again untill she contacts you directly to give her blessing to your councelling sessions.

Reply to Truth