Question
Posted by: vovo | 2011-11-05

ex boyfriend who is psyco

I broke up with a psyco who is a urologist by profession. One minute he is caring and the next minute he snaps turn my whole house upside down an the following day he wount apologise instead he will tell me he is going to give me material things to make up to it. On three occasions he put abortion pills in my drinks so I terminate, one day he left me in the middle of the road at night, one time he wake up in the middle of the night to steal my phone and pretend he does not know what happened, the list is endless until one time he did the same and when as usual came back to promise me material things I just ignored him, he went to everyone to intervene I did not want to hear anything I was done with him. But recently i do miss him even though I know I don''t want to be with him is it normal?

I will resist the temptation to comment on Urologists. This sounds like a sociopathic personality. And giving you pills to cause an ab ortion without your consent is criminal. Its hard to imagine why you have stayed with such a horrible person, and have not reported his criminal actions to the police and the Medical council. You are describing an irresponsible abuser. Dont accept material gifts to overlook his bad behaviour. Youre not for sale, surely ? Leave him, protect yourself, with a Restraining Order from the Court if necessary, and take your time to find a responsible and decent man.

1
Posted by: Amazed | 2011-11-05

No you are not normal in continuing contact and desiring this abusive man and you need therapy.To accept material things as an apology for his behaviour shows a lack of self respect.

If he really is an ex and will not stay way get a restraining order.

If he put abortion pills in your beverages without your consent he should be reported to the health proffesionals council if he is a registed medical practitioner.

However with your mercenary attitude and his immature behaviour this could be a match made in heaven............

Reply to Amazed