Question
Posted by: Foolish | 2010/09/17

Ex and Money matters

Happy Friday all, I need a bit of advice on a matter concerning my ex. He came to me wanting to borrow some money and as always I came to his rescue but this time he''s even avoiding me. we had agreed that he would pay me a 10% interest on the money and also on a payment date, the reason i''m seeking advice is the due date has long come and go.i spoke to him about it on numerous occasions, he promised to deposit the money on both occasion but he hasn''t, hasn''t even called to explain why. how do i deal with this now? i''ts quite a lot of money which i need to use now and told him so. Oh, he''s got a girlfriend now and I have no desires of getting back together with him. we are friends now, or at least i thought so. Please help!!

You have taught him bad habits by contionuing to lend money to him at all, let alone without a binding, legally sound, written and signed agreement about repayment. Speak to a lawyer and have the lawyer send him a stiff letter demanding payment and reminding him of the agreement. As Baby says, maybe he has been using your money to pay lobola for his new girl-friend, which is really lousy behaviour on his side

3

Posted by: Baby | 2010/09/17

Maybe he was using the money topay lobola to his girlfriend. How much was it?

Reply to Baby
Posted by: TWO-STONE | 2010/09/17

Please GO TO AN ATTORNEY and ask him to write to your ex. Your ex will be angry and huff and puff, but, hopefully, will pay when he sees you are serious and not intimidated by his games.

Reply to TWO-STONE