Question
Posted by: lady | 2012/01/13

Ex

Hi doc en compliments of the new year.
I''ve recently accepted a friendship request on facebook from my ex. We still communicate en see each other often because we have a two yr old dota. Even though i speak to him, i jst tolerate him for our dotas sake. I really cannot tell u why i''ve accepted his request en nou im not sure if it was wise for doing so.please help.

Ah, I remember the old days, when female offspring were Daughters. If you just tolerate him for the sake of the child, why on earth acept him as a friend on facebook ? Why not unfriend him ?

4

Posted by: mikky | 2012/01/13

Goodness me... What a strange question. If no-one except you is bothered by it then who cares. If you have a curent boyfriend or husband who may be upset then perhaps consider their feelings....

Realy?!?!?

Reply to mikky
Posted by: oi | 2012/01/13

what is dota???

Reply to oi
Posted by: Please ..... | 2012/01/13

Can no-one speak or type English anymore??????

Reply to Please .....