Question
Posted by: DUDU | 2011/04/21

Ex

I have been in a relationship with a man for over 3 years now, the problem is every now and then i think about my ex boyfriend who i went out with for 3 years - he is now in a relationship with another woman and i know it sounds wrong but i miss him and feel jealous. . do you think i neva got ova him?. why am i feeling this? Yet i luv my current man.,

Thinking backwards is notm usually a good idea. The guy you left, often seems much more attractive when you think back, much nicer than he actually was or is. Surely there were good reasons why he became your Ex - remember those, and be pleased to keep him very Ex.
Concentrate on your current relationship. The Ex is a bad habit, like smoking, which you need to finish giving up. So what if he's with another woman - don't feel jealous, feel sorry for her.

3
Posted by: Happiness | 2011/04/21

The grass will always be greener on the other side.

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: Ginger | 2011/04/21

Gosh, why are people so immature, anyways I really doubt that CS can help with silly relationship issues. Keep ur mind busy with counter-productive activities.

Reply to Ginger