Question
Posted by: Mommy | 2010/05/20

Ex?

Helo doc.i wrote here a while back about my suicidal and emotionally abusive boyfriend..os I finally had the courage to move out and he never asked me not to.only when friends spoke to himm that’ s when he saked me.but I told him no.though I miss him,.even more now that im pregnant.5 months now..then I realize how he will never change.i now stay alone.i really enjoy it but feel alone at times.though my angel I always with me kicking and reminding me that she is hjere with me always.when I left we didn’ t break up.but he hardly called.i had comlications with my pregnancy and he never cared to ask how me and baba are doing.he would call me midnight.i mean really now.im pregnant and need to rest.when baba started kicking I sent him an sms that day to tell him.all he could say was wow.i was expecting more from him.hes the father.hes been calling that weekened to say he is coming to see us but never did.he decided to go out with friends the whole weekend.i thought he would come Sunday but he didn’ t he smsd midnight Sunday telling me he just got home.i mean WTF.the lovely sms a nd constent calling is all gone.he wouldn’ t stop hurting me even when I am pregnant.i would cry everyday. And he didn’ t care or even understand that he was hurting me.instead he called me too sensitive..he would say hurtfull things to me and blame me.he blames me for him being unhappy.he blames all this things that are eating him up on me.he went for counseling after I forced him but still.so now I am out of his life.since hes been postponing to come I sent him an sms telling him I don’ t want him as my partner anymore.he never called or anything.he just smsed to say why.that was it..i gues I was just exopecting too much from him.his support and love for me and baba.but nothing..and his friends blame me for this relationgship not working.especially after I moved out no one could believe they said im over reacting.but I know I have tried but he is just not reeady to grow.i still love him. Its not that easy to move on but with the support from my friend and my auntie.im getting there.thinking of going for counseling so I can be much stronger for me and my unborn baby.so I can move on.i have a male friend who is very good to me and treats me like im carrying his child but nothing much to it till im over all this.
But honestly it is hard being pregnant and staying all alone.
Thank you.
Sorry for the long post.
im happy to be pregnant though.i smile just thinking about it or talking to my baba and her kicking showing she can hear me

Some people are capable of caring, but don't ; some are so absorbed in themselves, they don't even try to care for others. What you expected was entirely reasonable and was only what almost all real men would provide without needing to be asked. Sadly, this guy seems immature and absorbed in himself, and maybe not too intelligent either.
Sounds like you have done really well in becoming more independnt, getting some support from people who actually do care, and the counselling could be a really good idea. Remember to recognize, that you can be more Alone when with a selfish guy like him than when yopu are on your own.
Enjoy the pregnancy, and enjoy your child

1