Posted by: lindyy | 2009-05-28

I broke up with my ex last year december, dated for 6 years and i was fine till he tried to come back (this happened this week) .I told him that for him to come back he will have to pay lobola and marry me.) but he did not want that he just want to date. I was really hurt by this because i realised that he never had intention of marying me or will never marry me. since then i feel very down. If someone mentions his name i just get depressed. how do i get over this feeling? how do i just get over him and forget abt him?

Had you actually gotten over him before he returned ? What you told him makes a lot of sense --- he used you once, and left without thinking of you, and you're wise not to give him a second chance to do the same thing. But knowing him as you do, would you really wan to be with him, even if he paid lobola and married you ? Don't let yourself feel down --- congratulate yourself on having rid yourself from a man who did not act like he loved you, and seems to still be selfish in thinking only of himself. Talk this over with friends and family members, and maybe even a counsellor. Move on, and enjoy your freedom