Posted by: Dinky | 2011-07-07

evra patches

I recently had my Mirena removed and started using the EVRA patches. How long must an extra contraception be used to prevent pregnancy?

You should use alternative contraception (like condoms) for the first week to prevent pregnancy.

Posted by: Dinky | 2011-07-08

What kind of hassles? If you dont mind me asking

Reply to Dinky
Posted by: reagile | 2011-07-07

I also had the Mirena but it kept giving me hassles so I had it removed this was 2006- Started using the Evra Patches alone 3 months after the removal of the Mirena - Have never used any other form of contraceptives before. In my experience Evra patches are quite safe as it has never dissapointed me

Reply to reagile