Question
Posted by: kim | 2010-07-23

evra

hi there silly question but iv been on evra for 3 years i change the patch once a week on a thrusday i totally forgot and only put the patch on last night, this morning there has been what would normally be the start of my period i dont know what i should do should i remove the patch and just have my period( taking in to account i had my period 10 days ago) or shoud continue. i feel stupid asking but im just worried to mess it up after 3 yrs of great use. thank u so much

Kim

The abnormal bleeding can be due to a change in your hormonal levels and I suggest that you continue with the patch as usual.