Question
Posted by: K | 2010/05/19

EVRA

IM ON THE EVRA PATCH THE GYNE SAID THAT I MIGHT NOT BE LOSING WEIGH BECAUSE IT KEEPS YOUR WEIGHT CONSTANT, I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW I CAN LOSE WEIGHT WIHT OUT GOING OFF IT, AS IT IS A GREAT FORM OF CONTRACEPTIVE.

Dear K
Female hormone treatments can cause weight gain or loss depending on the individual patient's reaction. To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for at least 30 min a day.

1

Dear K