Posted by: angered | 2009-02-20

Evil Evil Evil Boss

My friend is in a terrible situation with his boss. I' m writing here hoping to get advice from people.

His boss is the rudest person on this planet. I don' t think anyoone can be compared to her. She shouts at everyone and if you' re pointed out she won' t tell you in confidence but she will let the whole office hear about it. She gets so angry that she starts to cry in front of everyone as well. How can this be sorted out. There are no words to explain how she is treating everyone else. She really is a nasty human being. No one gets a break in between and everyone is working there asses off. I don' t think there is even time for a lunch break or even to go to the toilet. Why must everyday be a 14 hour work day. How are you suppose to live your life and relax. Please I need asome advice for my friend. I hate the stress it is causing. Where do you get the chance to just breathe. It is not just my friend but everyone in the office seems to be caught in the horrible web. What a nasty woman. GOSH she really is an evil woman, bitch.

There are a lot of truly lousy bosses in SA, people who are probably not fit to be tea lady. Such problems should be discussed with that person's boss, with HR, or even with the CCMA. If she is so obviously nasty with everyone, others, who have also been targets of her rudeness, will understand and not take her comments so seriously when they're directed towards other people.
And someone should consult the Dept of Labour, as I don' think she is legally entitled to impose a 14 hour day, ot to disallow lunch and tea breaks, let alone going to the toilet.

Posted by: Sanet | 2009-02-21

Hi, why don' t you just send an anonimous letter to her that she won' t know where it came form.
She is obviously lonely and insecure. Is she rich? If he goes to CCMA she will be able to bribe them to keep quiet. I had alot of these problems before.

Reply to Sanet
Posted by: Lady man | 2009-02-20

As far as I know your should have one hour lunch after five hour of work every day. This is a right and not open for discussions. This is according to the Labour Law. Contact the CCMA.

Reply to Lady man