Our expert says:
The common causes of taste disorders are:
1. Ear nose and throat infections
2. Radiation therapy for cancers
3. Exposure to certain chemicals(insecticides and some medications like antibiotics and antihistamines)
4. Head injury
5. surgery to the ear, nose, and throat
6. Poor oral hygiene and dental problems
Treatment will depend on the cause.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.