Posted by: Badblood | 2009-02-03

everything just goes bad

A lot has happened in my life, I am turning 30 in two months! Everything that can go wrong in life, has gone wrong in my life! I can find a job - and the first two months are heavenly and afterwards things just go down - no matter how much i try to impress or perform, same applies with my relationships!

My contract is ending, and yesterday i' ve just found out that my boyfriend is cheating on me!!!
I have a chronic illnes (PE) and i am not motivated to drink my Warfarin in hope that a blood clot will develop or whatever and i can just die!!!
I have a 5year old baby boy who is better off with my family!
No one in my family is ever happy with me - i guess i just don' t belong here!!!

With all honesty - i want to die!!!

Seeing a counsellor, using a CBT approach, would help you to see what can be learned from these experiences, so you can prevent them from recurring. I understand that you feel despairing at times, but do NOT stop the Warfarin -- a clot might very well NOT kill you, but could cripple you, only adding to your problems. And your child is certainly NOT better off with anyone but you. You're not here to make your family happy with you, but to find your own happy way of life. YOu sound seriously Depressed, and should arrange ASAP to see a good local shrink for assessment and to start effective treatment for the depression

Posted by: Nic | 2009-02-03

Life does not always give us the best we expect or we feel we deserve.
I can' t count how rough a patch my life has been but I know with God I can make it. You should keep on telling yourself that one day things will get better and I am telling you they will, they did for me and the rest of the others then why not you also? I discovered that a lot of people go through bad experiences in life but its how we handle the situations. The key is to fight and never give up. Don' t expect people to make you happy, let them find you happy because you can. Their coming should complete your happiness than for it to bring you happiness.
Killing yourself is not a solution and there is no coming back from there. Your child needs you a lot.

Reply to Nic
Posted by: lolly | 2009-02-03

sis is so sad to hear you going through a very rough time but killing yourself is not the answer to your problems imagine whats gonna happen to your boy? thats if you you dont love your boy... what i can tell you is that men are full of shit so dont give up on life now, u still very young.
keep on looking for another job and pray hard

Reply to lolly