Question
Posted by: Flower | 2009-09-02

Everyone' s View

my boyfriend and i are staying together for 6 monts and dating for 7yrs

In the past he always had condoms in his pockets or bag and i felt uncomfortable as we DONT use condoms
this weekend I found condoms again in his bag and i am tired of asking and fighting over this and i thought i' ll teach him a lesson, i cut one of them open, wrote a note and left it in the open packet and left the cut of piece on the floor next to his bed(i was home alone that weekend) when he saw it he was furrious accusing me of sleeping around and told me to pack and leave....only after his tantrums i told him its his own condoms and i wanted him to know how it feels whenever i find condoms in his possesion knowing we don' t use condoms...
his answer was "  i always have condoms but it doesn' t mean i use them or i sleep around" 

I would like to have everyone' s view on this, if the purpose of condoms is to protect yourself during intercourse then why would you go and buy them and not use them?

Maybe it is time to have a real open heart to heart about what your relationship is all about and where you are heading – distrust, disrespect and suspiciousness is not healthy fundamentals for any relationship.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

6
Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-04

To the Anon married female who get its on the side, you are disgusting...but then again you know it. Its not only a deviant side you have its a whole lot worse.

Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-03

I' m married, female, and carries condoms because I do get some on the side. There really are people like me who looks like a perfect partner, but have a deviant side.

Posted by: Kevin | 2009-09-03

Does he come home every night? Because if he does then its probably nothing. However i do find it a bit suspicious, knowing that you dont use condoms but he keeps getting them. Have you ever thought of where the old condoms go? Or is it only a couple like 10 which never gets used up? You should count the condoms that way you will know.

If thats the case he obviously does not respect you, you dont have trust, honesty and open communication which should be the fundementals in any relationship, talk to him. However the smart move is to cut your losses, because if his lying to you now he will continue to do so in the future.
Dont put up with infidelity, you will be doing yourself a dis-service in the long run.
Be strong, dont let someone fool you and DONT GIVE IN. Thats a mistake that most women tend to make.

If he loves you he will FIGHT for the relationship.

Remember if he sticks to his story, dont react until you have the facts, bear in mind if he has lied to you before DONT just take his word, when he goes out with his friends, spy on him in a different vehicle. Once you have the facts, you do what is neccessary, put YOUR needs above his.

After all that, mabye you should let him read this post, it might make him step up to the plate and be a MAN and not embarrass the rest of us.

Enjoy and take care

Reply to Kevin
Posted by: Peter Pecker | 2009-09-02

He is taking you for ride so to speak. Why the reaction from him? Sounds like some guilt to me. TALK TALK TALK and get it sorted out whatever way it goes. Only the 2 of you can sort it out, no one else.

Reply to Peter Pecker
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-09-02

Well ofocs he is getting it somewhere else and he needs protection so thats why he carries them.
Why would he be carrying them... just incase he gets raped so that he can tell the rapist to use a condom...
Um I dont think so.
Theres no other reason to keep them on him.
He must have a sideline, if not many others.
Do some investigation and I' m sure you will found out the truth and asking him tot ell you the truth will not get you the truth!

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: XXX | 2009-09-02

Sounds rather fishy to me.Looks like he wants to be prepared in case he gets lucky elsewhere.
You need to get the truth out of him.

Reply to XXX