Question
Posted by: SANDY | 2011-04-29

EVERYONE READ PLS I NEED ADVISE QUICK

I need advise been married for 7months now and before the wedding my husband told me he will stop smoking, for his health and for mine, i am allergic to the tar in cigarets and when he smokes (and he doesnt even do it in the house or near me) but i still get sick and i been sick this year for almost 3months and the homopaat told me it can be because of his smoking...i start coughing and then i can breath anymore. But my mine reason is he want to stop smoking it is just very bad everyone at his work smoke, his family and his best friend...i even think he smokes much more when they arround. but i also know that he smokes more when he stress, and he hav a very stressfull job and the boss does just add to the problem.
I need to find something else for him to do when he stress, then the homopaat say he will stop smoking. He dont want to go to my homopaat to talk to her, he dont believe in them....and she told me she need to see him to give advise.
please people give me examples what help for u for stress!
and the one alot of people say is excercise, but that will not do...he hav a job with long hours and will not excercise if he comes from work after 8 at night and he work 7 days a week.

and for my own health i need to found a sollution not even talking about his health. i want to bring children in the world with two non smoking parents

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Hi Sandy
We suggest that you start by expressing your concerns to your husband. It is apparent that your husband smokes on feelings, therefore we suggest he finds a platform where he is able to freely talk about how he feels, such as visiting a Counsellor or attending Nicotine Anonymous. Nicotine Anonymous is a free 12 Step Fellowship of men and women that wish to quit smoking. Your husband will be able to find his nearest meeting by visiting their website. Additionally to assist in your own wellbeing we suggest attending NAR-Anon, again this is a free 12 Step fellowship of men and women who have a family member or friend with a chemical dependency, such as nicotine.
Wishing you love and light
The Harmony Team

2
Posted by: b.e. | 2011-05-04

i stopped smoking 4 years ago- i know this is not the healthiest way but i am now addicted to chocolate... but at least i don''t smoke anymore... i guess he just needs to find something else to be addicted to right? thats the easiest way, good luck x

Reply to b.e.
Posted by: Cutty | 2011-05-03

Smoking is an addiction. There is NOTHIG you or your homeopath can do to make him stop. If he does not want to stop, he will not stop.
It is not in your hands

Reply to Cutty