Question
Posted by: Because I just don''t know | 2010/10/20

Every second word is the F word.

My colleague swears non-stop. If it''s just the two of us chatting she does not stop. I''m getting tired of it. One day she''s going to swear at a client by mistake. She sweared in front of my boss without realising but luckily the boss was not paying attention. It''s becoming extremely annoying and it''s very rude. You do not need to use words like that in your vocab. I want to tell her to just SHUT UP!!!! It''s not very lady-like and it''s not appropriate in the workplace. People will hear this and it''s not good for business either.

Is there an HR person or unit with whom you can discuss this ? Its sad that the boss was so un-alert as not to notice. Someone who uses swear words when they drop something heavy on their foot is normal and healthy. Someone who lards their ordinary conversation with them has both a very limited vocabulary, lousy ttaste, and maybe somewhere deep inside may be deluded that this is somehow a Cool thing to do ? Is may seem old-fashioned, but customers are likely to be even more offended when a woman swears when talking to them. Its not entirely a patriarchal thing, but maybe a more complimentary assumption and expectation that women have better taste ?
Try talking calmly and plasantly with her about this, emphasizing your concern that it's both distasteful for you and could be disasterous when, as is probably inevitable, it spills over into her talk with clients. Maybe she's not fully aware of either how much she does it or how unpleasant this is for most other people.
If she is not interested in trying to modify this, try a calm word with your boss about your entirely appropriate and sensible concerns.

7
Posted by: Red | 2010/10/21

You guys are cheap lol.

Reply to Red
Posted by: op | 2010/10/21

f-ck me dead shame man lol!!!

Reply to op
Posted by: Lucy | 2010/10/21

F*ck thats hectic! Maybe she dsnt even realize that she does it.

Reply to Lucy
Posted by: ............ | 2010/10/20

o fuc k!

Reply to ............

It''s SO unpleasant. It''s just every casual friendly chatting to each other, there''s the F word.

Reply to Because I just don''t know