Question
Posted by: Lily | 2012/10/05

Evac &  Infection

On the 28th September 2012 i found out i was PG i miscarried two days later and the gynae at the hospital gave me misoprostol. I went back a week later and had to have an evac (which was very painful). Straight after the evac i had no bleeding. Two days later i had bad ''anal pains'' and then i started bleeding when i wee''d. I guess this is referred to as spotting? 3 weeks later i had abdominal pains on the left side and went to a GP and he diagnosed infection. i took the antibiotics and once the course finished i stopped bleeding for almost 3 days. Now the bleeding is back. I dont know if its a period? Its still like spotting. How long will this spotting last? I dont have pain or smelly discharge either. It has now been 29days since i had the evac.
Thank you x

It could be a period. If you have no pain with it, wait and see. If you do have pain, it could be infection again and you need to go back to your doctor.

1