Question
Posted by: SSSSS | 2011-04-27

Etilefrine

Ive had no problems before but 1 month ago started having attacks of near-faint, which was diagnosed as Vasovagal Syncope. I was given Etilefrine/Effortil 5mg tablets for this. After/while using this drug Ive developed a headache and erectile problems. Im young 30 years old and just had my first time not getting it up, I just started using Etilefrine. Can this drug cause this? Id rather faint and have sex than not have sex with a headache without fainting.

Yes, I agree with you. This can be a side effect of the medication and I would advise you to discuss this with the physician who prescribed the medication.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-04-27

Reply to sexologist