Question
Posted by: leigh | 2013-01-23

eternal thin

Has anyone tried the diet pills Eternal Thin, i saw their ad in the latest Women and Home, and was wondering if its any good?

Dear Leigh
I hope that one of the other Readers will be able to provide feedback about Eternal Thin diet pills. As you may have noticed, I am totally opposed to all these diet pills and potions which cost a lot of money, often don't help with weightloss and cause a host of negative side-effects (including addiction, liver damage, etc). Rather be sensible and use a balanced energy-reduced diet and daily exercise to lose weight.
Take care

2

Does Eternal Thin still exist? I cannot connect to their website and the emails I send keep coming back.

Posted by: Jenny | 2013-03-08

I have used the Eternal Thin products and have lost 25 kilos in 3 months. It was the easiest weight loss I have ever had. There were no side effects at all. I also do recommend that you take their Citri Magic Metaboliser, which I did, and I didn't get any loose hanging skin and they say that it also helps you to keep the weight off afterwards. My weight has been off so far for 6 months so I am very chuffed

Reply to Jenny