Question
Posted by: An | 2010/09/23

Estrofem

I am 61, and on Estrofem 1mg for 11 years. My sister died of breast cancer recently. I am scared to death! I want to stop using it, how is the best way? Maybe it would not be a good idea to stop at once.

You just stop. Unfortunately you may have symptoms again.

4
Posted by: nramugon@edu.fs.gov.za | 2011/01/27

I have been using Estrofem and Eltroxin for an underfunctioning thyroid and have constant headaches. I understand that one of the estrofem''s side effects are headaches. I need advice on other ways of reducing the pain, e.g. natural medicine. Or advise me on the mosrt recommended pain killers I can use. I do not respond positively to codeine phosphate and caffeine.

Reply to nramugon@edu.fs.gov.za
Posted by: Najwa | 2010/12/19

I am 44 yrs old and had severe endometriosis(behind the uterus), a total hysterectomy was performed 10 months ago, my bowl was also punctured in the process but is healed now. I am on estrofem 1mg. I''m experiencing extreme weight gain(approx. 1 kilo per month). I attend gym twice per week, i take omega 3& 6 once a day, i eat sensibly. What can i do re the weight gain. Is it caused by estrofem?

Reply to Najwa