Question
Posted by: marjorie | 2009-12-14

estrofem

Im 54yr old Gain weight Have a healthy lifestyle Low fat diet and exercise Bloodtests. Postmenopause What will be effect of Estrofem Any side effects?

Estrofem will help prevent osteoporosis and will help with symptoms like hot flushes and dry vagina.
Some women have side effects like breast tenderness, but they are not usually severe. There is a slightly increased risk of breast cancer is used for more than 5 ywars.

2
Posted by: Brenda Els | 2010-02-15

I have had a total hysterectomy Sept 2009. Since then I have been gaining weight. Around 5kg in the last 6 months. This is very worrying since i have been the same weight for the last 10+ years. My metabolism is not the same and I find that my tummy is not as regular as it used to be. PLEASE help me and advise me on what to do? Regards
Brenda

Reply to Brenda Els
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-12-16