Question
Posted by: Adriaan | 2011/04/03

Essies tea

I just want to know if Essies Tea is really as good as the suppliers of the product are claim it to be? Specifically for high blood pressure.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

i am not familiar with the Essies tea. If I look at the ingredients there are herbs to help with function of the kidneys and liver. indirectly it might help with high blood pressure.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za

3
Posted by: theo le grange | 2014/07/26

Can some one please tel me what exactly does essies tea do for a cancer patient that just got wind that he or she is terminal??

Reply to theo le grange
Posted by: theo | 2014/07/26

What benifet is essies tea to a cancer patient that isterminal

Reply to theo
Posted by: theo | 2014/07/26

Reply to theo