Posted by: rene | 2008-11-25

Hi CS hope you ok after the scare you had i know the feeling they have been trying to break in our place now twice in the last two weeks its a terrible feeling! my doctor put me on espiride for ten days because i' m having a deppresive episode- bi polar. what is this drug i tried to look it up but couldn' t get much, it tends to work very well so far, but i tend to be very anxious is this maybe a side effect?

The trouble is that neither espiride nor any other drug can help much, and one doesn't want any such intervention to reduce your vigilance and care and protectiveness. Espiride could possible cause a degree of anxiousness. It's an odd drug, widely used by some SA docs, especially GPs, though there's not much evidence that its effective for the wide range of situations in which they use it, and it isn[t used this way in most other countries.