Question
Posted by: Sarah J | 2013-02-12

Escapelle

I had unprotected sex on Saturday - not using any contraception at the moment - and drank Escapelle within two hours of intercourse. I''m reading on the internet now that the pill is not that effective (effectiveness rate of 60-90%). I am very worried now. How effective is escapelle? Think my period was supposed to start this week. No sign of it yet, but pharmacist said it may be delayed. When should I take a pregnancy test? THank you

None of the morning after pills are a seffective a s regular contraception. If your period is overdue, then do a pregnancy test now.

1
Posted by: Sarah J | 2013-02-15

I got my period today....so I guess that answers my own question then. Would still like to hear your reply on the effectiveness please doctor! Regards

Reply to Sarah J