Question
Posted by: Leandri | 2010/10/05

Escapelle

i had my period 25/08 - 01/09 w had an accident and for precaution got escapelle from the pharmacist. on 06/09/2010 to 09/09/2010 i got what i think was a period as i had all the normal signs i normally get when i get my period which is headaches, pimples and lots of discharge. On 25/09/2010 i expected a period to come but nothing came. On 27/09/2010 i took a pregnancy test and on the 28/09/2010 both came out negative. What do i do now am i pregnant or is this normal

Escapelle can disrupt your normal cycle. Pregnancy is unlikely though you may have tested a bit early. You could repeat the test now.

2
Posted by: Leandri | 2010/10/07

Hi Gynaedoc,

It is now the 07 Oct and i did a test this morning and it was negative.

What to i do now? Am i pregnant or should i just wait for my period to come on?

Reply to Leandri