Question
Posted by: Bee | 2009/12/21

Escape

I am on anti-depressants and a mood stabiliser for BP II, altough I still think I' m wrongly diagnosed.

We are moving from CT to PE and my poor husband had to handle alsot the entire move as I am in retail and have to wrk til Thursday. I hate my job and just all the people and environment, so I am happy to leave.

The last month I have been feeling severly depressed, even wondering why I married my husband. Don' t wanna see anyone, don' t feel like living. Staying in my friend' s flat as husband already in PE and house in CT rented out.

Today I felt like I could freaking kill everyone and just go book myself into a hospital and lie there and die....I know its probably stress and that I need a break, but is this normal?

Answered the other time this question was posted

1