Question
Posted by: Dan | 2008/09/15

ERYTHROSIN

Hi, I have been on Tetralysal 300 for the past month to treat my acne, however Ive also developed a throat infection and have been prescribed Erythrocin anti-biotic. Im wondering if its OK to use these 2 medications together?

Also does the doses have to be on an empty stomach or does it not really matter?

Thanks, Dan

Dear Dan
Yes you can use both together just take a probiotic with it. Erythrocin will probably make you nauseous if you take it on an empty stomach. Tetralysal works better if you take it on an empty stomach and should not be taken within an hour before or after taking a multivitamin with minerals in it.