Posted by: Anon | 2013-01-28

Erregular periods after baby, pain, struggle with weight

Doctor I have had a hormone problem when I was a teen and I was put on Ginette which helped regulate my hormones and before I got married I stopped using it as my husband and I wanted to have a baby. I got pregnant, but lost the fetus at 6 weeks. 5 Months after I lost the first baby I got pregnant again and I had my son who is 7 months old now. After having my son I had trouble with my cycle. I breastfed him for 1month, but had trouble so I had to stop. After that I didn''t have a cycle until he was 4months old, it was very painful. Since then I have had my cycle each month, but it hasn''t been within the regular 28-32 day cycle. It is painful and when I am not having my period I also have pain and cramps in the area of my ovaries. Having sex is also painful especially before I have to get my period. I am not losing any weight and I am very bloated and uncomfortable. I am not on any medication at the moment and I''m concerned and don''t know what to do. Please help me get some clearance.

It may help to go back on the Pill. Otherwise see your Gynae.