Question
Posted by: Mia | 2010/09/28

Erotic Sex

I am a married woman &  sexually my husband is not pleasing me at all. I talked to him countless times, but i''t is just like the words come in this ear &  flies out the other one. I took the matter up with our parents &  priests and all, they spoke to him, but still no change. I thought this is how lovemaking was supposed to be since he was my first &  only......But

I know it''s wrong but I have been finding erotic, passionate, sensual, pleasurable sex somewhere else. &  I think of that moment when i am with my husband because than I feel great. Sometimes when my husband &  I are making love. I steer him in that direction, or tell him to do it this way or touch me like that, but to no avail.

What do I do in this instance?

i think you have exhausted all options and the only forseeable solution can be found in therapy with a sexologist or psychologist. Even marriage therapy will work. in these therapy options, both you and your husband will learn to communicate your needs / wants and respect each other.

14
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/10/04

Mia can we meet, i''ll give you a real erotic sensation

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Mia | 2010/09/29

Yes it dit make it better we met at work and yes we are using protectioo.

I have gone so far as writing him letters, emails including making him a dvd telling him about my wants and needs in life for the past 12 years up until the day he told me to go look for ooh''s and aaah''s somewhere else, i''m making noise and find passionate lovemaking a myth, he is satisfied with his 1 minute.

Variety in lovemaking is the spice that makes it perfect and i am a woman who needs that.

Reply to Mia
Posted by: Nunu | 2010/09/29

What exactly is the problem? I''ve learnt in marriage that when u try 2 solv problems out of frustration, it makes things worse, but when u deal with yo partner in love, making sure that he knows u love, RESPECT and value him in spite of his errors and failures  works much better than accusing, shouting and ridiculing.

Reply to Nunu
Posted by: Xxxxx | 2010/09/29

has it enriched your sex life with your husband Mia, where did you meet this other guy? are you guys using protection??

Reply to Xxxxx
Posted by: buddie | 2010/09/29

First mistake to take it up with the parents and priest, now the hole family and the congregation know. Why dont you divorce him and look for a hot one.

Reply to buddie
Posted by: Germ | 2010/09/29

ask him if he wil help you with your toys and spice things up a bit

Reply to Germ
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/29

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Mia | 2010/09/28

I am 29 &  have been married for 4 years. No we don''t have any children yet.

Yes I did feel guilty at the begining, but my husband became so cold where this issue is concerned that i don''t anymore. I live myself in the moment.

Reply to Mia
Posted by: Homer | 2010/09/28

Oh oh,Here is another target for horney guy !!!!

Reply to Homer
Posted by: xxxxxx | 2010/09/28

wow don''t you feel guilty when you are with your husband Mia?

Reply to xxxxxx

How old are you Mia? Do you perhaps have any kids?

Posted by: Mia | 2010/09/28

It means I have been seeing something else. Bought some sex toys &  stuff.

Reply to Mia
Posted by: Mia | 2010/09/28

It means I have been seeing someone else.

Reply to Mia

What do you mean you have been finding erotic, passionate, sensual, pleasurable sex somewhere else?