Question
Posted by: J J | 2011/10/28

Erotic massage

Hi Guys

Are there any risks of STDs if one goes for an erotic/ sensual massage with happy ending?

Friend suggested a lady that does this type of massage,not sure whether to try it or not.

JJ

no health risks as long as it only involves a hand-job

4
Posted by: Muhammad | 2012/01/29

Those of you who go to a massage parlour to have you genitals massaged may you burn in hell forever my wife will do it for free &  better quility than the paying version.

Reply to Muhammad
Posted by: grant roth | 2011/11/04

hi dont go dawn that road i used to go to a massage paller it was fun at first then it became even more to a massage i had sex with the boss we did use condoms she was a hot blonde but i went a lot of the times and you end up paying a lot of money 450 for an hour and 3 50 for haif an hour and in the end you useed up all your money i wish they can close these places dawn

Reply to grant roth
Posted by: Uncle BOB | 2011/10/28

Go for it and enjoy I know of a few places that do it really well.

Reply to Uncle BOB
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/28

Reply to sexologist