Posted by: john | 2010-02-08

Ereksie probleem

Ek is 29 en werk op oomblik lang ure ek ondervind dat ek nie ereksie kry as ek en my vrou sex wil beoefen nie

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

Erectile problems always need to be checked out by a medical doctor. They are commonly a sign of a chronic disease. At your young age it is frequently a sign of psychosocial stresses and not a medical condition. However it becomes a real problem as you develop what is called Performance Anxiety- you get anxious about your "performance" and then you will loose your erection so reinforcing your belief that you have an erection problem.
I suggets you spend one or two sessions with a sex therapist, clear out he anxieties presently in your life and learn how to manage your stresses differently. No doubt all will be well thereafter.