Posted by: john | 2010/02/08

Ereksie probleem

Ek is 29 en werk op oomblik lang ure ek ondervind dat ek nie ereksie kry as ek en my vrou sex wil beoefen nie

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

Erectile problems always need to be checked out by a medical doctor. They are commonly a sign of a chronic disease. At your young age it is frequently a sign of psychosocial stresses and not a medical condition. However it becomes a real problem as you develop what is called Performance Anxiety- you get anxious about your "performance" and then you will loose your erection so reinforcing your belief that you have an erection problem.
I suggets you spend one or two sessions with a sex therapist, clear out he anxieties presently in your life and learn how to manage your stresses differently. No doubt all will be well thereafter.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.