Posted by: Pierre | 2009-10-29

Erection to fast

When i have sex then my erection came to fast. Long before my wife . What can I do?

It is commonly known that men reach their orgasmic stage faster than women. It might be worth exploring “kegel exercises for men” to assist you to gain more control over the muscles that assist with erections and ejaculation. Spending more time with your partner to arouse her body to the desired level before engaging with penetration should furthermore be explored.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a medical dr/therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:

Posted by: Rob | 2009-10-30

He he he , i think he didn' t go to pre school today and is using the parents internet.

Reply to Rob
Posted by: Top Cat | 2009-10-30

Is it school holiday already?

Reply to Top Cat