Posted by: pamela | 2009-04-01

erection problems diabetic

my husband is 20jrs older then me Diabetic help with erection problem please

step one is to control the diabetes well - step 2 - see a medical sexologist that can sort the rest out- there are many effective treatments available but need to be individualised on a per patient basis - see a professional

Posted by: paul | 2009-04-02

Hi Pamela , You need to get your GP to prescribe Cialis , I am 60 and find that it works wonders . For me it lasts for up to 10 days per tablet , go to the Cailis web site where it is recomended for Diabetic' s but then again will you be able to cope , you just need to touch him and it' s up and rock hard , enjoy enjoy give us some feed back it may help others .

Reply to paul