Question
Posted by: Mr Softie | 2012/05/19

Erection Problems

I have therm. I often wonder if its all in the mind? I often wonder if I was faced with a beautiful, shapely young lady who was willing and able... would that help ? Unfortunately, I do not have the courage to find out, but maybe someone out there can comment from experience

Erection problems can be 'in the mind' - in other words fear of rejection, pressure to perform, anger, etc BUT please note that erection problems can also be an early indicator of serious physical health problems. Problems such as high cholesterol esstentially leave fatty residue on the lining of blood vessels, which eventually block up and prevent the flow of blood. The vessles in the penis are smaller than those taking blood to and from the heart/brain, so if you penis is not getting adequate blood flow (because vessels are blocked) this is an early sign that you could be at risk of heart attack or stroke in the not too distant future, as those bigger vessels are becoming blocked but you may have fortunately had no adverse events...YET. This can be treated, so I recommend that you see your doctor ASAP to check on your health - tell him or her about the erection problems as it helps to direct what they are looking for.

If you are ok physically, or once you have been treated, there may still be some psychological factors that play a role in impairing your erection so please repost again once you've had the all clear and this can be discussed more then...

Claire - SASHA

3
Posted by: Mr Softie | 2012/05/20

Thank you for your response. Yes I am an older guy in his 60''s and I am on blood pressure meds and have a 6 choiestrol reading. I feel very well, but....... limp ! The lack of an erection as it used to be, (2 wet towels !!) is not a really big issue, as I am at that stage of life where I realise that I am no longer a " breeding machine"  but I was juist wondering about the saucy younger woman. Thank you

Reply to Mr Softie
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/05/20

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Got the T-shirt | 2012/05/19

Mr Softie......it is NOT, repeat NOT in the mind!! What you should say is FORTUNATELY you do not have the courage to find out. Rather go and see a doc as erectile dysfunction could be caused by a health problem which these days can be sorted out very easily. You dont say how old you are but this problem is very common, particularly in an older man. Many men have wondered whether a beautiful, shapely young lady who is willing and able is the panacea, but believe me it is not.

Reply to Got the T-shirt