Question
Posted by: Peter | 2010/04/03

Erection problem

I am 55 yrs of age, always had a high sex drive and been satisfied often. The last 8 months I am struggling to keep my erection. I am working hard and do a lot of driving as well.
Is unfitness part of this. Please help me ??

Age unfortunately often takes its toll on our physical health and erection concerns are just one of the aspects that show their faces. It could be valuable for you to make an appointment with your general practitioner and discuss your concerns and possible actions to take. There are medications on the market that could assist. It is however important to have your health in general checked out before just taking any medication. Erection concerns could also be a symptom of some deeper routed medical concerns.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

5
Posted by: Peter | 2010/04/13

Diva I really dont need you, I have a considered wife I love and adore her you wont be able to be that to me in a life time with your remarks like this.

Sex is not for lucious youngsters but for people who really love one another seems to me you missed the point. Shame start working on it girlie

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Depro | 2010/04/06

Hey Diva you go girl I must send my guy to you..... PELE PELE

Reply to Depro
Posted by: Diva | 2010/04/06

Leave it off for the youngsters or get viagra............... or come to me and i will help you

Reply to Diva
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/04/06

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: john | 2010/04/04

hi peter
i am 60 and have the same problem & mdash -
i assume you are married to the same woman for many years ...
** since an erection is basiclly a mind thing & mdash -if all else is in good order ..
maybe all older married men may struggle with this & mdash 
cannot get aroused enough to get it up or keep it up ...
= next step & mdash  c*ck ring !
only solution i can see

Reply to john