Posted by: laduma | 2009-07-15

erection problem

My friend/colegue told me last week that he is going to meet his gf for a weekend. He desclose to me that he is having erection problem. He told me that his erection is weak and he cum very early and after cuming he cant have another erection. I told another old man at work about the problem but not mentioning the name of the person having problem. He advised me to by oto. He bought it and he did not use it coz his gf was on periods. He talked to me about his problem today again. Him and his gf both love each other very much + he is even thinking of marrying her. I dont know how to help him. Can I advice him to continue to use oto or to go to men' s clinic. pls help

I dont really know how to advise your friend, but I think you should stop wasting money on products that dont work. Your problem is probably rlated to aging where there is a normal decline in penile functioning - less erections and softer erections. The refractory period increases with age - so after ejaculation if will take longer to have another erection - can take hours to days depending on your age. These things can be sorted out by having a full medical check up.there are no quick answers in pills sold in bars and shebeens.
see your doctor or call the SASHA helpline to be referred to a sexolgist in your area. helpline 0860 100 262
BTW if you need a second erection to satisfy your partner you you need to learn new techniques

Posted by: laduma | 2009-07-17

Thanks for the advice. It is not the issue of age, because he is 31.

Reply to laduma