Posted by: Bridge | 2009-01-08

Erection Prob

My fiance lately has started loosing his erection shortly after and is finding it difficult to reach orgasm. My orgasms create too much moisture and as discussed he cant feel anything during intercourse.What can i do to make things better

Many things can lead to loss of erection soon after penetration – including stress, money problems and health problems etc. to tighten you pelvic floor and create more friction for him you need to do Kegel exercises – look them up on the SASHA website – – they are essentially clenching exercises that strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. There are also electrical devices that can assist with this. Contact SASHA for more information

Posted by: STALLION | 2009-01-09

Do not accept that it is only you that produces the excessive lube. Much of it may from the man.

There is a positive side to your situation. At least he does not struggle with premature ejaculation. It seems that he is giving you much satisfaction. When you feel that he should finish, tell him to pull out and wipe the moisture from his penis. He penetrates you and may after a few trusts pull out to wipe again. I may personally do the in and out 3 to 4 times to get rid of the moisture. I love the increasing sensitivity every time when I re-enter and go down. AND my wife loves the vigorous finish.

To stimulate my breeding instincts to the maximum, I will often do something more that just rolling over and lying next to her when I do the wiping. My hormones jump sky-high when I kneel between her legs, spread wide apart, and look at that place that provides so much pleasure.

Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-01-08

Hi there, try fondling his scrotum while he' s inside you. Also try using light scratching on the part between his testicles + his anus. My hubby goes ballistic when I do this.

Reply to Sex Pot
Posted by: Bridge | 2009-01-08

Thats correct, its been a recent challenge and makes it difficult as hes a sexually active person, i can sense his frustration, he pleases me as he has the art of lovemaking down to a t and we spend time appreciating each other first. I know its important for him to reach ejaculation and it does affect me i dont feel its my fault but i wish there was something i could do to tighten my vaginal walls which will maybe enhance sensation and tightness for him after ive reached orgasm. Any advice

Reply to Bridge
Posted by: Sg | 2009-01-08

I presume you mean he loses his erection just after penetration.The fact that you are very moist should have no bearing on his erection,in fact it should enhance it as he can feel you are turned on.
He could be losing his erection due to many factors,for example,health,overweight,stressed etc.You need not worry about the issue being your fault.

Reply to Sg