Posted by: Visitor | 2012-09-11

Erection Pills

I met my boyfriend a few months ago, and to date were only intimate twice which was Ok, thought we still need to get used to each other''s likes &  dislikes to have great sex but once i was visiting his place and accidentally found two containers of erection/sex enhancing pills, i don''t remember the name and didn''t have a problem with him using them just that he was quick to indicate that he is not using that but was selling to it to his colleagues, without me asking if he used them. i suspect he was actually using (which i will not have a problem with, if he does) but was wrong and dont want to upset him by further discussing the issue.

Dear Visitor,

It appears you have come up with your solution. You choose not to discuss this further as it is not a problem for you.