Posted by: DART | 2011-11-06

erection pill headache

I have weak erections, and erectile dysfunction, I''m 29 years old. My doctor recommends that I see a psychiatrist he thinks it''s all in my mind, which may be correct. Either way I''ve been buying the red erection pills one can get over the counter at adult world, some chinese brand. whenever I use these, I get massive migraines afterwards for the rest of that day, and a mild headache for the rest of the next day, and I feel out of it, dizzy, and struggling to concentrate. What exactly happens in your head while you''re undergoing a headache like this? and what are the REAL risks?

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the drug in question. If you are experiencing these symptoms, you should refrain from taking it. Rather ask your doctor for a script for Cialis, Levitra or Viagra. These products are specially developed to treat erectile dysfunction.