Posted by: David | 2010-03-05

Erection-over doing it

I''m a 22 year old student and I must admit I think I masturbate way too often. I''ve noticed my erections arn''t as full and hard as they used to be. Is that due to the fact of me over doin it? And will my erections become normal once again?

Kind Regards

Dear David
all you need to do is allow your habits to slow down and see what the effect is . If it continues to be a problem then one would need to see your gp for an exam

Posted by: Advertiser | 2010-03-16

Try a flesh light

Reply to Advertiser
Posted by: Gavin | 2010-03-06

I''m in my late 50''s + when I masturbate it''s not as stiff + hard as what it used 2b when I was younger. However when it comes 2 the real thing my erection is almost instanaeous + hard like a rock. My wife remarked about it only the other day how hard + big it is. I think that sub counciously one''s sexuality knows that when it''s the real thing it''s time to rise to the occasion. After all it''s the real thing that counts the most.

Reply to Gavin
Posted by: anon | 2010-03-06

its normal bro, do it as much as you want. when you are with a chick it will be as stiff as it always was. you''ll grow out of it. dontthink to much about it. its nature.

Reply to anon
Posted by: buddie | 2010-03-05

I think you over do it, if you say way to much I prosume you do it about 3 time a day, try and stop a while and see you erection will be normal.

Reply to buddie