Question
Posted by: Puzzled | 2012/04/06

erection + hbp medication

I''m 64 + am on Ziak 10mg for hbp. My GP says that otherwise I''m very healthy. However my erections r not as hard as what they used 2 b although I can still do the deed. Is this a side effect of the medication? Is there anything I can use for harder erections?

It is not a side effect from the medication. In fact, the anti-hypertension medication will help to protect the small blood vessels and be beneficial for your erection. I suggest that you consult your doctor for a prescription for Cialis or Levitra. This medication are designed to help achieve a more fullfilling erection.