Erection Enhancer

To the sexologist, further to my previous comment, can you please advise other means of enhancing erection. I have been checked out by my Doc and all is fine with me. He prescibed Levaita but that did not seem to work.<br>Please advise.

Firstly I'm pleased that you had a check up and a clean bill of health. I'd like to comment on your having used Levitra with no success. Tablets like Levitra, Cialis or Viagra may not work on the first try, but you need to try you were given more than once (unless you reacted badly, of course), in fact on several occasions (not all at once!) and need to be taken as prescribed. You need to have some form of stimulation for the pill to assist with arousal; it's not an immediate erection. Lastly, it may be that a different dose would work better for you... So if you want a 'quck fix' like these pills, then perhaps clarify with whoever prescribed your Levitra what you need to do to achieve success. However, even these pills don't have 100% success rate. Sometimes anxiety associate with sex and performance is too great and you lose your erection due to this. Sex therapy could assist where you learn to focus your attention on the sensations of pleasure rather than watching to see whether your erection is going to go soft or not. A further goal of such work could be to consider extending your sexual repertoire so that you don't NEED to have an erection. In other words, introducing other initimate activities such as mutual masturbation (yes, even with a soft penis), oral sex, nonsexual intimate & pleasurabel touch. This simply takes the pressure of your need to be erect and still keeps partners close. Other options include vacuum pumps with constriction rings, or intercavernosal injections (direct into the penis).

Posted by: CV | 2009-05-07

Try the " MENS SUPER PIL"  available all all adualt shops. Works like a bomb and it is all natural.

Reply to CV