Question
Posted by: Old Man | 2009/03/19

Erection Enhancer

Please can somebody help and advise what is the best over counter medication for enhancing an erection. I am 60 years old and don' t always attain a hard erection, in most caseds it is not ehard enough for penetration.

I would recommend that you have a physical check up first - a decline in erectile function can be an early warning sign of major (but as yet still silent) health issue, so PLEASE have this checked out by a doctor. If you are ok physically, then there are things you could try to enhance your functioning, but let's get to that after you have had a check up!