Posted by: sexy | 2009-02-07

Erection &  Stimulation

My wife and I only started having sex after we got married 8 months ago. I am 27 and she is 26 years old. We are still getting used to this new experience, however oral sex and other methods of stimulation have been performed in the past.

My problem is I cannot maintain an erection during intercourse, and most times I am not 100% hard. I do not mastubate, and neither does she do anything to stimulate the blood flow into my penis.

Most times she just lies there and wants me to be rock hard and make love to her.

I would like to also know if there is any thing that she can do to make more blood flow into my penis (eg oral).

Another thing I have done to improve the situation is quit smoking, as I read smoking affects your erection. I have quit 2 weeks ago.

Lastly is there any medication I can take to assist, or do I need a physical check up?

Dear sexy,

It is quite possible that the normal anxieties you may be experiencing about now having "legitimitaion" to have sex and lack of experience, anxiety about performance and sensing anxiety on the part of your wife are the main factors playing a role. I would suggest counselling with a sex therapist could be very helpful in supporting you as a couple over this initial hurdle.

There are many factors that can contribute to erectile problems other than anxiety. Depression, high blood pressure and the meds, diabetes, prostate problems, psychiatric problems and psychiatric meds, metabollic syndrome etc etc. An appointment with your gp to exclude any physical and other medical possible factors may be advisable.

Posted by: Charlie | 2009-02-10

She must also have a chance to ride you.

What about doggy style, i rekon that would work. Try it....

Reply to Charlie
Posted by: STALLION | 2009-02-09

You and your wife should possibly get rid of a lot of hangups regarding your sexual life. You can get yourself a good book on sex within marriage at a bookstore. You two need to learn how to stimulate each other to a point where both are craving to achieve the maximum out of intercourse. If your wife can get so excited that she will grab your whole naked body in lust, I cannot think that your penis may not get rock hard.

When you mentioned : " Most times she just lies there and wants me to be rock hard and make love to her."  I can only deduct that your wife still has very puritan and Victorian ideas about sex. If my wife acts like that, I may possibly also only get a floppy erection.

Posted by: Anon | 2009-02-09

Hi Sexy..

i have got a product that you can use that will definately help, it' s a herbal foodstate technology used ,so it will not affect other areas. You can only purchase it from a wellness company. I am one of the reps for them. It' s called Prime X. If you are interested, forward me ur email, and i' ll give you the parti.....

i am not a fraud..