Posted by: abhinandan | 2013-01-16

hello sir,
i am a 29 year old male, my height is 5''4 nd weight about 65 kg
i am healthy and fit
i am a virgin male and last time when i was with my girlfriend during love making
i could not get hard enough erection to penetrate, she was also having sex for the first time
next morning also i tried but could not penetrate,my erection was about 5.5 inch

i started masturbation at the age of 10 and some times used to do it daily but i never felt any weakness
i quit smoking 4 months back nd drink once in a week
please help me doctor i am very much insecure about my future nd in depression
pleas please suggest me

You are a young, healthy male and you mention that through masturbation you can maintain a good erection which is good news. What you describe is common when one first attempts intercourse. What would be a good idea would be to try not to focus so much on your erection and your penis. By focussing you may be causing what we call performance anxiety. Under these circumstances your body is responding just as it is programmed to, in other words, you will lose your erection and penetration will not be possible. My advice to you would be to rather put more emphasis on pleasing one another. Try to focus more on the pleasuarable sensations which you achieve by touching one another in an intimate way. This is known as foreplay and is essential that you learn what pleases each other. Remember that the pleasure that you give your wife is not about the size of your penis, it is about touching her in a way which she enjoys and when both of you are ready then to attempt penetration. Sometimes this may be successful, but if not, don't be hard on yourself, it is normal for some attempts at penetration not to go well. You are a young male and seem fit but it may be a good idea to have an medical examination if you continue to have problems with your erection, just to exclude an underlying illness which may affect your erection (eg increased blood pressure).

Posted by: svr | 2013-01-16

Recently I discovered my penis are not enough harder during love making with my wife. I ejaculate after 5 minutes or so. the problem recently developed. Earlier we were very much satisfied. We use to hv atleast 4-5 days in a week. I''m 47 yrs of age. Pls help me.

Reply to svr